Friday, July 15, 2016

Grampa John's and Cultural Appropriation

So, I went to Grampa John's last Sunday about 6pm.

Firstly, I have to apologize for cleaning them out of ribs as there was a significant line behind me. 

The ribs were pretty much like I remember though, as reported, the fries could be improved.

The place was really busy and I was lucky to find a parking spot. After 10 minutes in line I was able to place my order which took about 25 minutes to come up. 

I had ordered a gallon of sauce (I ordered 2 buckets of ribs) but since they were so busy and I was in a hurry, I didn't notice it was missing until I got home.

The crowd was mostly white and it struck me that someone, somewhere might raise accusations of "cultural appropriation". 

After all, Lena Dunham (eck) just said that serving sushi in a college dining hall is.





I would have brought this discussion to the chat room but I'm still suspended for talking about "ignore club". Apparently, the first rule of "ignore club" is that you don't talk about "ignore club".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home