Monday, March 12, 2012

On the Rush kerfuffle

Rush shouldn't have said what he did. Shame on him. Rush shouldn't have said a number of things over the years. Shame on him. Has there been a plethora of similar things said by persons on the other side of the aisle in media positions against those they viewed as targets over the past few years? Most certainly. Shame on them too. I only ask - Where was the outrage from Liberals then? Where was the call from Liberals to have them taken off the air or assailing their advertisers?

It's a legitimate question. Sauce for the goose, my friends.

And don't embarrass yourselves by equivocating or saying I'm defending Rush. I'm not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Emtronics said...

You are defending Limbaugh with the old adage of "Well, they said it so why can't we?" Maher lost his TV show on ABC when he said something. There are others. I suggest you YouTube the Daily Show with Jon Stewart (3/13/12) and watch as he addresses this issue.

BTW, I can't frickin post here most of the time because of those UNREADABLE letters one has to type

3/14/2012 4:31 AM  
Blogger Vonster said...

I ask you not to embarrass yourself. I am only questioning the differential outrage I.e. Duplicity.

3/14/2012 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home