Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Back from vacation and disgusted as ever

This is a plea for Peoria voters to unseat the existing council (with the exception of Gary Sandberg) and vote-in some new blood.

We can't do worse.

UPDATE: Rolling the dice, I cast all 5 votes for C.J. Summers hoping that Sandberg would skate thru without my votes. Preliminary indications show I made the right choice. Here's to hoping Summers wins. Too bad we couldn't get rid of Turner and Spain but voting blocks prevented that.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Just me! said...

Based on the Sandberg comment, I hereby strip you of your Republican credentials.

3/30/2011 9:46 PM  
Blogger Frederick Smith said...

Damn! That is some compliment Just gave you.

I echo your concerns and hope that we will finally get people to vote for new blood. That new blood should include C. J. Summers, Beth Akeson, Chuck Weaver, and one other, although I am still undecided as to who that should be. But one thing is certain: Spain and Turner have got to go.

3/31/2011 3:32 PM  
Blogger Vonster said...

I'm not sold on Weaver but I agree on Turner.

3/31/2011 4:51 PM  
Blogger Vonster said...

Just: I am not so much Republican as moderate (pro-choice) conservative.

4/05/2011 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home