Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Gentleman Mr. Ken Yocum



Maybe it's just me but I think Ken deserved more ink in the PJS. I grew to know him somewhat personally and loved him. He was part of my life for so many years and I was always happy to catch his bit on tv any time I did.

I love you Ken and I will miss you. Via Con Dios my brother.

UPDATE: It occurred to me that I erred in my presentation as well as I did not include Ken's photo. However, I was right in my criticism as I've spoken to several people since his passing that knew all about him but hadn't heard he'd left us. Shame on you, PJS. A man who was so ingrained in the soul of this area for so long deserved much more.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peoria Anti-Pundit said...

'nough said

10/01/2010 4:44 AM  
Anonymous Dave said...

I always liked listening to his few minutes of insight at the end of the day. I think many others did too based on what others said in the past.

10/01/2010 5:41 AM  
Blogger Vonster said...

Yeah, I cried too, Randall.

10/20/2010 5:11 PM  
Blogger Vonster said...

Maybe Randall and I can start a blog devoted to Ken Yocum testimonials. It'd be overwhelmed.

10/21/2010 8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home